You’ve only got so many hours in the day to deal with the consequences of escalating network demands.
That’s why our support services are here round the clock to help you and your teams solve issues fast, increase your knowledge of DDI and get the confidence you need to support the rest of your business.
Call us 24/7.
North America: +1.866.491.2228
Customer Care Portal
This is where you and your teams can get access to deeper technical documentation that relates to our products and services.
It offers multi-channel support from our team of experts and fellow BlueCat customers, and it’s a great hub for contributing your own tips and insights down the line.
Get all the info you need
Find solutions to common issues, plus FAQs, software downloads, product tools, troubleshooting tips, regular feature highlights, and suggested Best Practices.
Fix issues fast
With 24/7 support from our BlueCat experts, you’ll get prompt responses to critical issues that consistently exceed SLA expectations. Plus efficient case submission and status updates for all open and closed cases.
We have a Knowledge Leaderboard and monthly awards for recognizing our star customers. And we host ‘Educate and Learn’ user groups where BlueCat experts share first-hand insights about upcoming product features and functionality.
Trusted by over 1,000 customers, our Customer Care team provide peace of mind for all emergencies. They know their stuff — and they know your network.
So whether you’re experiencing something unexpected in your environment, repairing or replacing hardware, or looking for a hotfix or new release, our team will have your back.
- Guidance, tips and techniques for your BlueCat solutions
- Reproduction of any issues or product defects you encounter in your environment
- Access to software maintenance updates that cover hotfixes, cumulative patches and minor and major releases
- Troubleshooting when you experience unexpected behavior or results
- Assistance in providing alternative solutions to help maintain application stability until the issue or defect is corrected
- Overseeing hardware repair or replacement when and where applicable
No two businesses are alike. That’s why, as a BlueCat customer, you’ll get a designated team of senior technical resources to serve your specific needs.
They have complete knowledge of your environment, systems and deployments and you can access them whenever you need them.
Here’s what else you get:
- A streamlined approach for engagement with your team, including direct email/telephone access to all resources
- Planned, tested and assisted upgrades and updates
- Annual onsite system/solution reviews on a mutually agreed upon schedule
- An escalated point of contact for all impacting issues 24/7/365, including access to senior resources when needed
- Scheduled communication and activity through regular status reports
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation for high severity cases, when requested
- Proactive system, hardware, security vulnerability and software guidance
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR) including account status and roadmap reviews
BlueCat’s Gateway Support program adds significant value to customers using Adaptive Plugins and services developed plugings.
Our enhanced level of support enables customers to accelerate time to revenue by innovating faster, increase resilience of critical infrastructure, and optimize infrastructure without manual errors.
Included Support categories:
BlueCat Adaptive Plugins
- Access to Adaptive Plugins
- Support for Adaptive Plugins
- Installation and configuration
- Access to future plugings and beta content
- Installation and configuration
- Gateway upgrade assistance and support
- Expedited severity 1 case level response
- Feature enhancement requests for Gateway
- Support for services developed plugins
- Services developed plugins upgrade assistance
Proper administration of DDI is critical for the day-to-day operation of every network. But many NetOps teams have major gaps in their DDI knowledge.
Fill those gaps and grow your team’s skillset with training from BlueCat. Our curriculum covers everything from DNS basics to advanced functionality.
Learn at your own pace with our eLearning courses: a great choice for new users and administrators, or as a refresher for existing users.
Instructor-led training provides practical, hands-on instruction that allows you and your team to hit the ground running as soon as the course is completed.
If you’re a BlueCat partner, we can teach you to uncover value drivers, guide conversations at all levels about strategic initiatives, and upsell advanced capabilities.
End of life policies
Our policies are designed to give you the lead time and information you need to determine how your organization will be impacted.
Check out our up-to-date list of all known security issues related to BlueCat products. It outlines the impact of each issue and how to mitigate against attacks.
Here’s where you’ll find BlueCat Labs – our GitHub community that hosts advanced automation scripts created by other customers.
Then there’s BlueCat’s VIP Slack Community – a place for customers to share knowledge, tips, news and best practices, together.
A big part of the reason we’ve been so successful is BlueCat’s support. It is second to none.
If we have a problem, we can always reach someone at BlueCat who can help us immediately.
We needed a vendor to support us, and BlueCat gives us the support we need.
BlueCat Professional Services was exceptional during the product rollout.
There were no issues that Professional Services could not quickly resolve.
We were able to find solutions to some long-standing issues with the previous infrastructure.